Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: can i use any midi kit?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rmkrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2000
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi,

    the EWS manual says that one should use the terratec midi kit. is this really necessary? what are the experiences with third party midi kits on the forum? I just happen to have one and only would buy the terratec one if there is a technical reason to do so.

    thanks,

    robert


  2. #2
    Inactive Member hati's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2000
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    HI Again!
    I used manykind of midikits even "homemade"
    and all work's fine. :-)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member KKu's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    So you probably mean MIDI-kit to joystick port, right?

    I found _REALLY_ old midi-kit, I bought it when SB 1.0 was hot card. And it worked with EWS. So I think any midi-kit should work.



    ------------------
    .KKu

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •